66 S&S Victoria

1966 Victoria C-W Coach Sales

C-W Coach Sales has a green hearse last advertised as part of THE DALE COOPER COLLECTION. That was in the late 1980"s...Definitely is still in their garage with cracked windshield and rust.

The wheel covers are standard caddy for the year. S&S just removed the crest drilled a couple of holes in them and added the logo centers. The centers were the same across there line for at least 10 years either direction. Back glass will be builder only but if you find it get the rubber also as you will need it. What a lot of people have done is pot in a piece of lexan till they can locate one. You can just urethane it in place.

C-W Coach probably has the correct back glass. Correct is always better than plex! It will require a trip to Cincinnati though.

66 S&S pics

this is what im working with

Attachments

• hearse7.jpg
    hearse7.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 328
  • hearse6.jpg
    hearse6.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 323
  • hearse5.jpg
    hearse5.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 306
  • hearse4.jpg
    hearse4.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 312
  • HEARSE3.jpg
    HEARSE3.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 314
  • HEARSE 2.jpeg
    HEARSE 2.jpeg
    153.5 KB · Views: 309
  • HEARSE.jpg
    HEARSE.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 310
cw coach has a web site with there phone number on it. looks good not a bad body. the bad place on them is were the top and the quarters meet they has a natural water trap there that would give you rust issues. then they nailed the top one front and rear. so one more place for the rust to start. how is the interior?

interior is really nice with a few extra seats in the back and a custom bench that folds into a bed. I've checked with cw coach he said he doesn't have any thing for it. The main thing now is finding a windshield cause its cracked and the roof is rotted out right above it.

New windshields are available from any LOF dealer, or directly from Pilkington Glass. You need to find a competent body shop that can restore the glass opening and the roof rot before you do anything else. Make sure that they carefully cut out the original glass, so they can use it to check the repair for clearance / tolerances before the new glass is attempted. Also, purchase all new windshield molding clips, and have any damage to the stainless steel moldings repaired prior to the install. You are probably looking at at least $1000 in body work repair, unless it is only a small area that needs repairing. Most shops charge a lot to do restoration work on older cars, because of the complexities of the job.

interior is really nice with a few extra seats in the back and a custom bench that folds into a bed. I've checked with cw coach he said he doesn't have any thing for it. The main thing now is finding a windshield cause its cracked and the roof is rotted out right above it.

Is your intention to restore the interior (front and rear) to its original configuration?

Is your intention to restore the interior (front and rear) to its original configuration?

I'm not sure what i want to do with the interior. But for now my main concern is redoing the exterior so i can keep the water out. The main thing I'm worried about is the windshield it seems to be a mystery of what it is.

not sure what the mystery is with the windshield but all five that I've received have been small. I'm waiting on another one the part number is DW678 not sure if it will fit but the measurements seem to be correct.

Back