Old advertising for Ambulance service

Denny Shira - Deceased - 1951 - 2020

June 5, 1951 - January 29, 2020
Going thru yet another box of old stuff and found this. I thought that it would be cool to share. Please forgive me if this has already been posted.

Attachments

• Scan0022.jpg
    Scan0022.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 239
And......While we're strolling down memory lane. Can't seem to find my first one from 1968. If I do I'll post it too. Where in the Hell have the years gone?

Attachments

• Scan0032.jpg
    Scan0032.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 230
Going thru yet another box of old stuff and found this. I thought that it would be cool to share. Please forgive me if this has already been posted.
I believe these verse's were used on Burma Shave Signs that I recall seeing on Route 66 in the mid 50's traveling as a kid in the back seat of an '55 Oldsmobile on our annual summer trek's from CA to Oklahoma to see my Grandmother. MM

Burma shave is shaving cream,spray foam for the close shave the ladies like, as the late George Carlin said "Lenin had a beard Gabby Hayes had whiskers.and Burma shave gave the best shave,my relatives who came to visit from California when I was a kid would tie up the only washroom in our house while tony had a shave, the old fashioned way fascinating to watch unless your bladder was full:eek:

Back