1976 Cadillac Limo..

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
From Anthony Gambardella. He is a member on this site, and you can contact him directly through the website or his email address below.

Hi my name is Anthony Gambardella, my father Tom Gambardella, who is approaching 92 years old, was a member of Professional Car Society for many years. Unfortunately he is no longer driving and does not have much use for his collection of vehicles he and I both would like to see these cars go to someone who can appreciate the value of them.

I am currently placing for sale his 1976 Cadillac (black) division widow formal limousine. This is an original paint, all original car with 53,000 original miles, all power options. It runs and drives very well and has had regular maintenance and occasional funeral service use. Mostly, this limo has lived in a garage with several other of his collector cars. He also has a 1986 limo, and a 1999 Lincoln limo.

Call Anthony Gambardella at 914*844*5596. These cars are all located in Yonkers, NY. Please feel free to contact me for more information.

Thank you,

Anthony Gambardella

Send a message via email to Anthony Gambardella

Back