Finally getting the '96 Masterpiece cleaned up

Kurt Arends

PCS Elected Director 2021-2024
I am finally finding the time to get the Masterpiece cleaned up and presentable. It is amazing to me to see how some funeral homes totally neglect their coaches! I would be apprehensive to use a funeral home that didn't maintain and take pride in all of their property. This coach just came out of service last summer and the exhaust is so loud that it is embarrassing to me to drive it!

Attachments

• ResizedImage_1429923224107.jpg
    ResizedImage_1429923224107.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 285
I love the 96 body style and like Rocky said, the color scheme! These would have made some great looking combination cars.

I am finally finding the time to get the Masterpiece cleaned up and presentable. It is amazing to me to see how some funeral homes totally neglect their coaches! I would be apprehensive to use a funeral home that didn't maintain and take pride in all of their property. This coach just came out of service last summer and the exhaust is so loud that it is embarrassing to me to drive it!

What color is the inside? Thanks

Dan,
The interior is blue cloth with a leather driver's seat. The coach was originally Platinum Silver and was in service in Hibbing, MN from 1999 until June of 2014. The name plates didn't come with the coach. I just had them and couldn't stand to have a coach without name plates in the windows. That has to be about the coldest name for a funeral home that I have ever heard(the "Inc." part)!

The name plates didn't come with the coach. I just had them and couldn't stand to have a coach without name plates in the windows. That has to be about the coldest name for a funeral home that I have ever heard(the "Inc." part)!

They are about three miles from me.

The funeral home that owned the coach for the last 15 years was the Dougherty Funeral Home in Hibbing, MN.

Attachments

• ResizedImage_1429923282341.jpg
    ResizedImage_1429923282341.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 181
Jerry,
How long ago did the name change to "Berkowitz-Kumin- Bookatz"?

If I remember its been about 25 years ago. It also took on the Miller-Deutsch funeral chapel.
All of which are now properties of SCI (Dignity). They work out of one building, and are the largest Jewish funeral home in the greater Cleveland area.

Attachments

• Berkowitz - Kumin  Miller - Deutsch.jpg
    Berkowitz - Kumin Miller - Deutsch.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Back