'75 Superior 54" in MI

Really odd in that it has a spot light on the pass. side, but not on the driver's side. The light bar needs to go!

Would have loved to have had an opportunity to buy it before it was tore apart!

The owner was a PCS member at one time. He has been working on the car for some time. I haven't spoke to him for a couple of years now. I do know he had been looking for doors the last time we did speak.

They would have to be really bad before you could not splice them. If you did not have the skill or experience plus equipment. Striping the door out and dropping it to a body shop would be a small price compared to buying a door shipping it and then still having to do the repair on it before you can paint.

It is amazing how these cars move around, isn't it? I looked at this ambulance in 1998, but I decided to buy a 1964 ACC Vista Cruiser Amblewagon that now belongs to Jim Vowell.

If you did not have the skill or experience plus equipment. Striping the door out and dropping it to a body shop would be a small price compared to buying a door

I don't have the skill, experience or equipment, so if I buy it I will ship the car to you with the door....is that a deal Ed

I believe the last time it was at a PCS meet was in Flint in 2009. Very nice shape at that time.

The Twinsonic lightbar was original to the car.

Attachments

• 75SupCadKutusch4.jpg
    75SupCadKutusch4.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 131
That right front door lower does look quite rusty in this photo as does the right fender. Still a beauty!

It's doing pretty well on eBay, given it's present state.

Last edited:
Back