slow man at work

Never know what you might find when you empty out that car. It looks like there is a hanging light fixture in the picture. Just pick a cool day to do this, and bring your can of wasp spray...

you get in on that one we need both most likly. they look a little wider but as long as both side are the same we are good to go.

Attachments

• 1963-01.jpg
    1963-01.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 141
After piling junk inside ambulance outside...the moldings do not look the same nor are they in the best condition. They are inner fender panel trim.

dsc05056z.jpg

dsc05055d.jpg

Get back to me before Friday AM if you want them pulled. Won't hurt my feelings if you don't want them one bit. Plenty of other items to tackle. ;)

In other news~

dsc05053m.jpg

Brendan's missing cabinet is free at last! Those last two bolts were UFC fighters reincarnate. I swear. Left door is off in pic. I removed it for better access to those bolts. Damn thing is heavier than it looks too.

I need that wheel borrow for my JYRs. I'm going to say pass in the moldings as rough and different as they are. I'm sure I can find something similar at the home depot. but not to waste a trip you get back out there snag that cot bar I need one like that for my 53. sold the one I had to Shawn's dad with the gurney for there ford. got a one level gurney but still looking for a bar like that. I'll PM you. that old gal was set up for dual gurneys. did it have hanging hardware?

Back