1995 Cadillac coach

Mike Burkhart - Deceased 1948 - 2016

December 30, 1948 - October 21, 2016
1995 Cadillac Funeral Coach http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cadillac-Fl...e854a3aba&item=131085253306&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

Baines Professional Vehicles

1995 Eagle Cadillac Fleetwood Ultimate Hearse
Just Out of Service! This hearse came in trade from an Iowa funeral home. Overall I would say the condition is good.
  • Full Roll Cage Partition
  • All Eagle Panels are Fiberglass (shell, back & center doors)... No Rust
  • Victorian Cherry Floor w/ Rollers & Hardware; plus rear floor storage
  • Great LT1 Engine! 5.7L V8
Good Workhorse! Hearse drives very good, but it will need some love. Some things:

• [*]Center Caps missing on 2 of the wire hub caps
    [*]Vinyl Top separating a little at the top of the windshield
    [*]Interior is in very good condition
    [*]Some of the moldings are weathered/cracked
    [*]Some scratches and chips in the paint, especially in the rear quarter panels
I am a hearse dealer and this hearse is available for purchase at my dealership. Finding these older Cadillac rear-wheel-drive hearses is getting difficult and especially ones that are still in funeral service. If you would like to see this hearse, please give me a call to view it at our Twin Cities showroom - 763.576.3934 You can view more photos at 4hearse.com
Thanks 4 Looking!

Nice shape, low mileage, leather, far superior side mirrors when compared to '93-'94, a fair price...even has cup holders. This is the type of eBay deal worth posting. Thanks for doing so Mike.

it's even started at a price that lets everyone that wants one in. no reserve so it's not a waste of time and it's going to sell.

Back