Rough '75 Superior 3-Way In WA

Kurt Arends

PCS Elected Director 2021-2024
Can't tell if it is as bad as it initially looks.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1975-Cadillac-Other-/111250458767?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

“This is a restoration project. Hole in gas tank,Steering column not mounted to dash and switch has been torn out. Have another one that goes with vehicle. Roof needs to be re-done. Runs and will go in gear. Not sure if the electric table works, but it all looks good. It appears to be a complete vehicle except missing back window. Not too much body damage.”

This vehicle is a restoration project. I bought it in this condition, and never did anything with it. Unsure of what works and what doesn't. I know it runs and will go in gear. Back window is missing, but otherwise seems to be a complete vehicle. There is a hole in gas tank about 1/2 way up. It has a dent on left rear quarter panel. Roof needs to be re-done. Missing hardware for left side rear suicide door latch. Steering column is not mounted to dash,and ignition switch is torn out. Have a replacement column that goes with vehicle, but is different color. Any questions contact me. Shipping is responsibility of buyer.

Back