Have you ever wondered.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
Have you ever wondered why cars are referred to in the female gender? Is it possible that they are so beautiful, however, they give us untold grief at times. In this thread, on another forum, someone has diagnosed the problem and has found a solution to the problem. His solution is so simple, and resolves the issue in a dignified way. Please click here to read all about this. Thanks to Kevin O'Connell for sharing this.;)

Have you ever wondered why cars are referred to in the female gender? Is it possible that they are so beautiful, however, they give us untold grief at times. In this thread, on another forum, someone has diagnosed the problem and has found a solution to the problem. His solution is so simple, and resolves the issue in a dignified way. Please click here to read all about this. Thanks to Kevin O'Connell for sharing this.;)

Now that is something.............:rolleyes:

Richard

Outstanding!!

A true gearhead will use whatever is available to find a solution to a situation. This ranks up there with one of the most creative but simple solutions. Thanks for that one, Paul. Great smile for the day!!!:cool:

That is a good link Paul! I need to do that with the '64 Mercury Monterey, only it needs a mount @ the rear main that will hold a case of maxi pads.

adding padding

I think this guy deserves a medal. Or maybe a case of tampons from the manufacturer just for the fact that he used their product. Backyard, shadetree genius at its best.
Mike

OK, well, I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Wow.

That said, I do use chux pads (absorbant pads for your bed) under my cars to catch oil drips, particularly when I do an indoor show in a convention center. They work!

I maybe wrong but to me it a lot more work that went into this then just fixing the leak. but the Rube Goldberg award knows no boundaries. just how do you dispose of a oily tampon

WOW!! I laughed until I cried, which is unusual for me, since I rarely even laugh. Sure does bring new meaning to cars being female.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back