First Ohio chapter meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to my first ever PCS Ohio chapter meet ever and had a good time! It was cool to finally put some faces with names. As you can see the weather wasn't nice, but we had 5-6 procars in attendance anyway. Got there early & met Bill Snook personally (the owner of the museum) & he's a very nice man, opened early for us since it was so nasty out. Took advantage of the gas station-style front for some pix of Chris's Soverign & my S&S... then we headed inside. Snooks Dream Cars is well put together, nice collection of die cast, gas pumps, memerobilia, jukeboxes, oh and CARS! I'll post four pix here in case other members want to share the tour too, especially the classic car exibit.
3539009930_3e85c693c7.jpg

3537315477_450171a42d.jpg

3538129086_191f69a6b2.jpg

3536726935_e45e945e3c.jpg

Only one ambulance and is came all the way from Canada. Looks like ya'll had some fun!
Richard

There was two combinations and the one looked real familiar. Sorry I missed this one, was busy getting ready for the big game on Tuesday.

There was two combinations and the one looked real familiar. Sorry I missed this one, was busy getting ready for the big game on Tuesday.

We missed you being there Ron! That's ok there's plenty more events coming up this summer for you to attend. There was this one old girl in attendace who really misses you, so she posed real pretty for the camera just for you... you know her? Here she is:
3537495868_37731887a1.jpg

Chris had her all waxed up & looking as good as she can, he loves the Soverign more every time he drives it. Good luck to you Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back