Lifeliner has new alternator

After a trying three weeks locating someone that could rewind my Lifeliner's stator, it finally made it home and reinstalled today. It was shipped to a man in Indiana who had to order a special winding in order for it to be done properly.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5w2TqRSYz0&list=UUOiikDuL9AlEN8CAPv79jbA&index=1&feature=plcp[/ame]

Now Brendan, since you got your ambulance back we have not seen one picture of it. Help us out man and get to posting. :D

Right you are Richard! We do have numerous photos, some even include a tough one year old critic in the car. We are going to be taking more photos tomorrow. That will be a surprise. We tried to post them, but jpeg size was an issue. I will send them to Paul. I know he can help. Photos, and computers continue to baffle me. I apologize for this. Now, let the heckling begin.

what you think I was photoshoping my pictures. here is one Brendon can't get. dang I miss that car.

Attachments

• IMG_13386 the boys in the wallowa.jpg
    IMG_13386 the boys in the wallowa.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 197
altenator

houston altenator here in houston at 19th & n. shepherd dr can rebuild any alt. leece neville or any. they do all of hfd and all ambulances aroound here. they have years of parts on the shelf and have been building alt. and even generators on older cars for 40 years. if they dont have it they can get it. if anyone needs help with this just call me as they are 6 blocks from my office and i will be glad to help. usually 1 day turnaround. did a 140 amp for me on a 69 superior i had for a while and even had the correct regulator.

houston altenator here in houston at 19th & n. shepherd dr can rebuild any alt. leece neville or any. they do all of hfd and all ambulances aroound here. they have years of parts on the shelf and have been building alt. and even generators on older cars for 40 years. if they dont have it they can get it. if anyone needs help with this just call me as they are 6 blocks from my office and i will be glad to help. usually 1 day turnaround. did a 140 amp for me on a 69 superior i had for a while and even had the correct regulator.

Now that is amazing and will keep this in mind for future reference. Thanks Kyle.

Back