Its been 2 years since Carolyn left us.

Rick Franklin

PCS Member
Its been 2 years since our beloved Goddess of Google Carolyn Coppinger passed away. I for one miss her literary contributions and her great friendship. Jamus continues to battle his own health problems but he stays upbeat. Please join me in a moment of rememberance for Carolyn. Carolyn, this threads for you!

Rick,
I was looking through some pics the other day and I started to wonder how Jamus was doing.

Here is a pic of Carolyn in her limo.
1971 Lincoln 2.jpg

look at it again that's Jamus, Carolyn taking the picture of him behind the wheel some time right after they got the car.

Attachments

• 2006 jamus & carolyn.jpg
    2006 jamus & carolyn.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 271
Rick,
I was looking through some pics the other day and I started to wonder how Jamus was doing.

Here is a pic of Carolyn in her limo.
View attachment 1429

Jamus's health lately has NOT been good. Several months back he had a stroke and 2 weeks ago he was in the hospital again. I talked to him last Thursday and he seemed ok but ive been trying to get ahold of him the past 2 nights and the phone goes straight to voice mail which is unusual. Im hoping hes not back in the hospital.

I called the local hospital in Globe tonight and Jamus is NOT there. I had the county sheriff go out to his residence to do a welfare check and his van is not there, there was no one home, and no sign of anyone but the back door was unlocked. They will keep an eye out for his van and suggested if I dont hear from him in 2 days to call them back. At least I know hes not laying on the floor of his house unble to get up.

I called the local hospital in Globe tonight and Jamus is NOT there. I had the county sheriff go out to his residence to do a welfare check and his van is not there, there was no one home, and no sign of anyone but the back door was unlocked. They will keep an eye out for his van and suggested if I dont hear from him in 2 days to call them back. At least I know hes not laying on the floor of his house unble to get up.

Rick, I talked to Jamus once, probably a year ago now, and you may want to tell him to do this too, I don't know if he did it, but he was going to put mine and Jeremy's names and numbers on the inside of his door 'just in case'. Like I said, I don't know if he did. Next time you talk to him, you might want to tell him to do that with your contact information. I hope he is ok.

I found him!

Actually he found ME. I received a phone call from Jamus today. He scooted out of town to tend to some family matters. Didnt think anyone would miss him, but he found out he was wrong. Another friend of his from up here was trying to contact him also and they also contacted the sheriff. Hes fine and all is well.

Back