1972 Cadillac HEARSE Nice color exceptional condition

That's one sharp-looking Miller-Meteor. It appears as if it would need very little. May even be the orginal color. Too bad about that missing molding.

the fender molding is not that hard to find you got a number of years to pick one from and you can get it on with out removing the fender.

..and the drapes are perfectly aligned... I don't know why more people can't take photos of hearses with the drapes looking this good... many take photos with them either closed or a tiny area to see through...

..and the drapes are perfectly aligned... I don't know why more people can't take photos of hearses with the drapes looking this good... many take photos with them either closed or a tiny area to see through...

I agree. Although the drapes still needs a little tweaking (especially the drivers side), they are much more even than most others. Crooked drapes bug me as much as landau bars on the wrong sides!
Sure is a beautiful coach, love the color.

Here's one that turned up on Ebay last year and drove me crazy... all the drapes looked terrible...

Attachments

• Here you go....jpg
    Here you go....jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 188
there are things a man should not have to see. so tell me how do I now get this image out of my head. it hurts

Here's one that turned up on Ebay last year and drove me crazy... all the drapes looked terrible...

Disgusting. What is even worse, is when funeral homes don't even take pride in their coaches and they look like that for a service, seen it many times.
That's the problem with the 93-96 Superior/S&S coaches, (and some others) I love them, but the way the window is designed, no matter what the drapes will never be centered right, and I don't know If I could ever get past it enough to own one.

Disgusting. What is even worse, is when funeral homes don't even take pride in their coaches and they look like that for a service, seen it many times.
That's the problem with the 93-96 Superior/S&S coaches, (and some others) I love them, but the way the window is designed, no matter what the drapes will never be centered right, and I don't know If I could ever get past it enough to own one.

That's what safety pins are for!

Nice looking coach. I'm about 45 minutes away if anyone needs someone to check it out.

Unless something has happened to this car in the last two years (and I doubt something has happened), this car is gorgeous. The former owner used to bring the car to Ohio PCS meets. It's beautiful.

Back