armbruster stageway limo

Incase some of you have not seen one of these yet I got up close view this week. THis was one of the first they built and took to shows, etc.

Attachments

• 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 902
  • 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 382
  • 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 490
I am probably going to get in trouble for this, but wow, I think its ugly.....but in their defense, you only have a few choices to work with these days.

I agree with Shawn.......its not ugly ugly !! but what is going on with the rear side panel ?? looks odd ? Cadillac is making ugly cars now you can only do so much so hats off to Armbruster Stageway for at least trying to make it better looking.

Folks what can you do? The government is designing the cars now then manufacturers and body converters have to go from there no more commercial glass no frame to stretch and smaller cars get better fuel mileage so small is best. Look at the new Ford Police Interceptor,fast,handles well, so far they don't seem troublesome, But every cop I have asked says there is NO room in it. No more Town Car to stretch and make a handsome limo or distinguished hearse. The hearses look like a freak show. Just met an FD who walked up to me and my Masterpiece. Said " Now thats the last of the dignified coaches,my new one this year is leased $1500.00 per month for five years and then I can walk away. By then I will be happy to walk." And its only going to get worse.

Folks what can you do? The government is designing the cars now then manufacturers and body converters have to go from there no more commercial glass no frame to stretch and smaller cars get better fuel mileage so small is best. Look at the new Ford Police Interceptor,fast,handles well, so far they don't seem troublesome, But every cop I have asked says there is NO room in it. No more Town Car to stretch and make a handsome limo or distinguished hearse. The hearses look like a freak show. Just met an FD who walked up to me and my Masterpiece. Said " Now thats the last of the dignified coaches,my new one this year is leased $1500.00 per month for five years and then I can walk away. By then I will be happy to walk." And its only going to get worse.

Don't get me started on that Ford so called police interceptor. The CVPI was truly a police interceptor. This thing they are peddling now I call the ugliest car Ford has made since the Edsel.

looks to me like they are doing a much better job then the big boy on the block. you start wit a ugly car you end up with one and people keep buy it.

we have been shopping here for different and I can't find one I can sit in with out my leg being flat agents the center console from the ankle to the knee. you diabetic nerve condition will not allow me to sit that way for even a hr let alone 600 miles. we wanted to buy a american made rig and still keep the 4x4. it eliminated all the crossovers. left a few trucks none of the just cars.

so to get on built in the states we ended up with a Nissan Armada and only because they have a trough on the lower edge of the console that makes it stepped, moving it away from the passengers and drivers leg. the jeep great Oklahoma Indian was the next choice but it was a lot tighter.

so why cant they make this caddy 6 inched wider and move the plastic cup holders into the door shells. why do we all now have to wear a car, instead of sit in one. I got jeans that fit looser then most cars.

Don't get me started on that Ford so called police interceptor. The CVPI was truly a police interceptor. This thing they are peddling now I call the ugliest car Ford has made since the Edsel.

HEY, I like the Edsel, (58 is my favorite, my girlfriend loves the 59), I know there is something wrong with me, but you guys already knew that. Guess that explains why I love the new coaches too.

I would take a Edsel anyday to what is being put out now. even reading the push button transmission switches upside down in the wheel has to be better then trying to figure out how to move the blower fan speed on a new car.

I would take a Edsel anyday to what is being put out now. even reading the push button transmission switches upside down in the wheel has to be better then trying to figure out how to move the blower fan speed on a new car.

I agree there. I don't like the new cars with everything in that central touch screen. All I can think of is just wait until that quits working, you know its not going to be cheap.

Ed I am with you WHY???? do we need a console between the seats? The bench seat or the rig in my Ford Crown Vics and the Town Car with two buckets and a center seat housing the rear AC unit. With my bad legs went to Phila. yesterday to U of P Hospital for more tests (50 miles each way) took the 06 Town Car able just as you say to lay the right leg over to right nothing in the way NO PAIN. Even the Suburban now has a console. Glad you like the Altima met a cop in New York driving one for a cop car (marked light bar etc.) a Hi bred asked how do you like it? Answer "Its awful.no room,can't catch a cold,seats junk, I want my Crown Victoria back"

You can't fix ugly.

I agree with the comments on the central "touch screen". Forget about fixing it.. when it dies, guess what?? The parts will no longer be available, so yeah, throw the car away.

The new Cadillac and Lincoln designes are simply ugly as normal passenger cars. Although some valiant attempts have been made to turn these into hearses and limousines, the end results are still strange looking, non proportional vehicles.

It's sad to me that for years now, there has not been a single automobile, either foreign or domestic that I would like to own.

When they came out with the Front Wheel Drive Cadillac's in the 1980's, some said they were ugly! I would rather have one of those coach's then one of the new coach's The new Cadillacs are nice looking "SPORTS" cars but not for a digniified Funeral Coach. My 1987 Cadillac FWD coach is starting to look really good now eh ? lol

Last edited:
When they came out with the Front Wheel Drive Cadillac's in the 1980's, some said they were ugly! I would rather have one of those coach's then one of the new coach's The new Cadillacs are nice looking "SPORTS" cars but not for a digniified Funeral Coach. My 1987 Cadillac FWD coach is starting to look really good now eh ? lol

I agree completely with the first statement. I LOVE my 85 Superior FWD, its my favorite car in my collection (yes even over my 49 S&S), and thinking of buying 92 S&S FWD. But unlike you I would love a 2014 S&S Victoria, just remember as much as people hate them now, they will be looking for them in 20-30 years. People hated the small FWDs, and the 1959s, now the 59s are the most sought after car.

so what you got to do is get past the ugly and look at the craftsmanship of the car. from what I can tell in the pictures they have done a nice job on it . looks to be a good fit, moldings line up and it flows threw the car as it should. I think these guys are upping the game some. but then the bar was kind of low.

me I just hope the toy manufactures can do better. I'm so tired of looking at all these match box cars blown up. the were uggle in 1/72 scale and just as ugly in 1 on 1. parents give your kids better toyes the world depends on it

so what you got to do is get past the ugly and look at the craftsmanship of the car. from what I can tell in the pictures they have done a nice job on it . looks to be a good fit, moldings line up and it flows threw the car as it should. I think these guys are upping the game some. but then the bar was kind of low.

me I just hope the toy manufactures can do better. I'm so tired of looking at all these match box cars blown up. the were uggle in 1/72 scale and just as ugly in 1 on 1. parents give your kids better toyes the world depends on it

Ed, these cars are designed using the CAD system. Don't as me what that is but supposed to be a good thing and the doors, etc. are stamped out and any glass not factory they are having made from their own templetes. THey have went a notch above in the design and building of the cars, I really like their hearses with corner window at back. Now we can't help the ugly car choice they have to build these with.

Back