Tpc #155

Tony Karsnia - Deceased - 1971-2020

September 12, 1971 - November 2, 2020
Just took a break from cutting grass and trimming trees on my property today. Went to get the mail and was pleased to see TPC #155 has arrived. More Kudos to Walt McCall, Brady Smith, Tom McPherson, George Hamlin, and everyone involved in producing yet another outstanding issue! I'll sit down to read later after supper, but a quick flip through the pages (and there are a lot of them) indicated there's a lot of enticing material awaiting in this issue.

I am also pleased to see an insert containing the biographies of the candidates running for President and Board Member positions. As one of the Presidential candidates, I feel it is important that people can cast an informed vote, so knowing a bit about each candidate is certainly helpful. Thanks to Paul Steinberg and anyone else involved in seeing to it that the biographies were included in this issue after having somehow been omitted from the previous issue containing the ballot.

Got mine Saturday, but couldn't read it until Sunday. I started a new tradition with Andrew awhile ago, that when a TPC comes in, we read it together. Since he was already in bed, I had to wait... but, it was worth it! We sat down yesterday (and again this morning) and flipped through. He was as excited as I was. Anyway, it's excellent as always, and a huge thanks to all that put it together!

I just came in from the mailbox and found my magazine today. A flip through it is all I've done so far, but looks phenomenal! It will be going with me to work tomorrow for thorough study! I'm looking forward to it, especially since I'm now a member of the Henney family!

What a fabulous issue of The Professional Car! I am really enjoying the read and my wife is too. although we have never owned a Packard, we would love a Henney Packard of this era.

It's here

Got my copy of #155 today,and while reading it occurred to me how much work must go into the researching and planning out each issue,I am gathering a library of professional car literature that is not to be rivaled,and to all involved it is appreciated,thanks to you all.:applause:

Just got mine today. I notice it has an Australian return address on it. The mailing house must be very hi tech.

Great edition,kudos to all who had a hand in it.

MEMBERSHIP CERTAINLY HAS ITS BENEFITS.

Back