Ferno Model 11

Never put in service. Just stored in garage. Works well. Aluminum framed model 12. Collapsible legs and wheels. Folds in half. Good original black canvas. Made late 1960s' or early 1970s'. Has seat belts. Nobody has another in this condition. Great for your restored ambulance.

For starters, I don't think that the condition is that great looking at the pictures. Once it is taken out of the box and stored in a garage, it becomes a used item. There is no way that he can honestly say that it was never used, for obvious reasons. As for "nobody has another in this condition", he is probably correct, since I have seen many that are in much better condition than this one.

I would say that this model 11 is probably worth $100, landed cost... if you needed one. I think I gave $75 for mine, cash & carry.

the black is most likely military surplus. so much of this stuff was picked up by services especially the volunteers.

the black is most likely military surplus. so much of this stuff was picked up by services especially the volunteers.

Black was the standard color for these from F-W in the 1960s prior to transition to green at some point I am unsure of. I do not know any military connection.

Back