1982 cad bratton hearse

Rocky Fluegge

PCS Member
well im putting the bratton coach up on the block. I know some here do not like these cars.But I think it really is not a bad car at all. It has been a very nice car to drive, This car runs and drives well, it has 115.000 miles on it new tires, ac works great. It has been switched over to R-134. Fly in drive it home. This was a Montana car so it is actually pretty clean, minimal rust. $2800.00 obo.

Attachments

• DSCN5472.jpg
    DSCN5472.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 379
  • DSCN5483.jpg
    DSCN5483.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 376
  • DSCN5470.jpg
    DSCN5470.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 383
  • DSCN5478.jpg
    DSCN5478.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 367
I was planning on bringing this to the Milwaukee meet this year, with my other cars. But it just found a new very happy owner tonight.

But happy to say it went to a couple that already has one very nice hearse, and they really appreciate the cars. So I know it will be well taken care of.

Kind of a sad week my chopped 55 olds also went to a new home yesterday. The same guy that bought my kustom 62 Chrysler 300 a year ago bought it.

so I guess im gaining some garage room. Hmmmm what do I want to replace it with???

That made me laugh, ty .

Actually I think im going to use the money, from the 82 to pay for the fuel injection unit that I want to put on the motor in my 58.

Last edited:
Rocky
Congrats on selling the 82. When i saw it at your place i thought it was a great hearse. Glad to see it is going to a great home.

Kind of a sad week my chopped 55 olds also went.

so I guess im gaining some garage room. Hmmmm what do I want to replace it with???

Is that the red and black one? I remember seeing that car in Ol' Skool Rods a couple years back i believe.

I know I will be anxiously awaiting to see what you fill the garage space with next!

Is that the red and black one? I remember seeing that car in Ol' Skool Rods a couple years back i believe.

I know I will be anxiously awaiting to see what you fill the garage space with next!

Yes that is the car that I sold. It may be one that I kick my self in the butt for letting go. But its time for the next care giver of the car.

I did replace its spot already, with a radical kustom 41 ford I built about 10-12 Years ago. That never got shown. I will get the body refreshed up again. This one should be another magazine car again. Really wild. Don't want to post any pics of it yet till its cleaned back up yet.

This is the 55 I sold

Attachments

• 55 olds & antiques 019.jpg
    55 olds & antiques 019.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 193
Back