1974 Cadillac Combination S&S 36,364 mi

1974 Cadillac Combination S&S 36,364 mi New White Wall Tires. Fresh black paint with white and red trim stripes. Solid GM 501 V8 engine- recent tune-up with cap and rotor, plugs and wires, new carb, new battery. Suspension- new brakes all around, front and rear shocks, inner and outer tie rods, control arm bushings and shafts, new steering gear. White leather interior- fair interior condition considering the age.
Comes with the original curtains along with a gurney if desired. The windshield has a crack. https://www.ebay.com/itm/1974-Cadil...ash=item4d6de132d7:g:bLsAAOSwKXdaZ3YJ&vxp=mtr

Attachments

• s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 135
Seller has no clue as to what he has. Unless it has been switched out, it has a 472.

Sad old coach. I do LOVE the rear interior though.

Attachments

• s-l64.jpg
    s-l64.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 119
  • s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 119
probably a decent enough car. Looks to need a paint job skirts decent tires and detailing of the engine bay. The problem with the custom paint is not many
People will go for your ida of cool. It will how ever make a good guide coat for blocking. And of course get that hokey tint off the glass.

Looks to be a rot-box to me! You could throw a cat through those quarter panels!

Attachments

• aa.jpg
    aa.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 110
Mounts for the skirts rotted off. Still rather fix that then do a compleat interier? But the car is on the high side that is why it has not sold.

I totally agree with Ed. Would much rather take on rust issues than a coach that has been gutted or has a trashed interior. This awesome interior is the only thing that would make this one "restoration worthy" in my opinion. Otherwise, just a parts car.

I see that someone must have switched out the original S&S seat with a Cadillac 60/40 seat at some point. I really wouldn't object to that, as long as they used a seat out of a 2-door that will flop forward.

What I have seen 69 is the last year S&S made there own seats. All the 70 S&S and up I have seen are the regular caddy seat.

Back