Looking for a Cadillac tool

Jim Staruk

Super Site Supporter
Super Site Supporter
Does anyone know where to find Cadillac-specific tools? I need Cadillac tool # J-21612 (air vent removal and install tool) which is mentioned in the Cadillac manual. Thanks and Happy New Year!

Which one are you working on?

'75 XL I have to remove the air vents and replace them with new ones. Spent New Years Eve in the heated garage, music blasting, working on my cars. It doesn't get better than that!

'75 XL I have to remove the air vents and replace them with new ones. Spent New Years Eve in the heated garage, music blasting, working on my cars. It doesn't get better than that!

I've got to get up for a visit soon. Maybe lunch in the coming weeks? I can coordinate it with Paul and Sandy.

That tool is next to impossible to find, and it really isn't necessary. The vents can be removed without that tool, by using a very slim flat bladed screwdriver.

I'm wanting to come up this weekend but if you all want to bombard Jim and his Masterpiece I could wait.

Let's have a mid-winter meeting of the New England PCS chapter and we can all finish putting together this car!

Back