70 Cadillac Windshield part # ??

James Fischer

PCS Member
:)
Would anyone have the correct part number for Pilkington Glass windshield for 1970 Superior Cadillac ??

My local guy says he can order one...from his distributor but needs the Pilkington #.....he thinks it is # DW750

Thank you for the help....

that would be the NAGS number for the glass which is the number they need to order by. just to confirm the numbers. the DW 750 would be the one with the antenna in the glass. believe it or not they do pop up now and then. they started that in 70. but they have not produced any of them for the last 20 years.

Attachments

• cormerchal glass numbers.JPG
    cormerchal glass numbers.JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 162
that would be the NAGS number for the glass which is the number they need to order by. just to confirm the numbers. the DW 750 would be the one with the antenna in the glass. believe it or not they do pop up now and then. they started that in 70. but they have not produced any of them for the last 20 years.

Your are correct sir !!

My glass guy said the DW 750 is with antenna in glass......

My 71 Chevelle has that also......

So I will call him tomorrow and give him the numbers..he said that he orders twice a week and should be able to get it here with no shipping charge(I am sure its in the price somewhere).....:rolleyes:

Now back to that rocker switch business...lol....

Back