Dealer badges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to save them in my tool box, and one day when I needed the room, I tossed them all into the trash. Guess it was like throwing money away.. :D

I got a 5 gal bucket of them. I kind of quit when they went to plastic. after the stick on ones, keeping deck lids was way to much of a hassle. I even have some of the ones pictured 5 pounds sterling, any one want to invest I'll take a buck each for the lot.

Hey John,

Since I don't have any at all, I'll take at least a couple off of your hands if you are willing to haul them to Flint. I'll be there Thursday afternoon until Sunday morning. Get ahold of me and maybe we can make a deal.

Chuck

Hi Chuck, the badges are not mine, I just found them on a forum. If there are any specific ones you want I can see how much they are and buy them and gladly bring them to Flint.
Jon

I could do that and Jon you got any from the UK you want to trade? always looking for something different. I was going to put them on the ceiling of the garage one of these days. along with the license plates. now then just as soon as I find my round to it. I can get on that one.

all right not fair you guys got me running a a scavenger hunt. I know I have them somewhere. looked in my 5 gl bucket and there are only a few rolling around there in the rest of the script. now then I got to thinking I sorted them out and put them some place safe!! but were . found them in a box on the top shelf in "her" garage. ok now they have see the light in 2009 once again. we can now put him away again for another 10 years. :eek:

Attachments

• script 1.jpg
    script 1.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 110
  • script 2.jpg
    script 2.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 119
funny think not a lot of new York ones in my collection got Wy, Neb, SD, ND one Minnesota and one Montana but no new york

Attachments

• IMG_0223.jpg
    IMG_0223.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 95
Hey Ed,

If you do bring a few to Flint, just pick me out maybe 20 different nice ones and I will take them sight unseen. I trust your judgment. Pick me some and we will go with it. I don't need a lot, just a few to "decorate" around the garage between the hubcaps and the grills and the other car stuff hanging on the walls.

Thanks,
Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back