1984 Stretch Six Door Sedan Buick Lesabre

1984 Stretch Six Door Sedan Buick Lesabre, This car has very low miles approximately 62,500+ original miles. This is a true barn find. This limousine car is approximately 20 feet long and has 6 doors. There's a long list of parts that have been recently replaced on this car. I am the second owner of this car. This car has great documentation with receipts and original owners manual. This car was smoged September of last year and is running great. This car has a new four core radiator, New Window Tinting, water pump, fuel pump, carburetor, I have kept the old carburetor and it is on the floor of the limo and is in one of the photos and will go with the sale of this limo. It is an eight cylinder 5 L V-8. Has one-year-old tires, New bumper guards. Large list of things have recently been replaced. http://www.ebay.com/itm/1984-Stretc...ash=item3f7365ec87:g:9OcAAOSw5cNYdtSY&vxp=mtr

Attachments

• s-l400.jpg
    s-l400.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 325
Not a luxury limo, but a real nice people mover for a good price. And it looks like it is a car that is ready to show and enjoy.

No it would seem someone payed twice what the car is worth for his. But then I have done this most of my life. I do know some one that bought one just like this one in similar condition for 700 less.

Talk to any pro-car dealer about selling used 6-door limos! The car brought all that it is worth. They are extremely difficult to sell.

Back