State Auto Tags

I was looking for a 1955 Georgia Tag for my Meteor. and ran across a company that will duplicate your state tag for the year that you need and you can customize the number for your car,look at the following: licenseplates.tv I ordered one for the 55 just received it and it is a perfect match to the original year for Georgia.

Attachments

• H1955 (968 x 1296).jpg
    H1955 (968 x 1296).jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 188
I was looking for a 1955 Georgia Tag for my Meteor. and ran across a company that will duplicate your state tag for the year that you need and you can customize the number for your car,look at the following: licenseplates.tv I ordered one for the 55 just received it and it is a perfect match to the origional year for Georgia.

WE want pictures !!!:applause:

THANKS !!

I know we have talked about this before, but there is so many plate threads I didnt see the right one, but I did see a company that would repair them like new, but didnt thinking of posting it.

And in Florida...

You have to send the tag to DHSMV in Tallahassee. It can not be restored (yet). They certify it, put an expiration decal on it and send it to your house.
If they think the tag is not original, they will not OK it for use. Also, the year on the tag has to match the year of the car. If someone else had that same tag approved in the past, it doesn't have to be approved again.

I was looking for a 1955 Georgia Tag for my Meteor. and ran across a company that will duplicate your state tag for the year that you need and you can customize the number for your car,look at the following: licenseplates.tv I ordered one for the 55 just received it and it is a perfect match to the original year for Georgia.

Bill: We have used licenseplates.tv (a lot) over the years mostly for reproducing EXEMPT (CA) State & County Plates for the vintage fire apparatus and police cars we have restored. We have (always) been very please with their workmanship and rapid response, however about a yaer ago CA (and maybe other states) have forbidden them to reproduce (any) exempt plates, even ones that are 25+ years old and out of date.

Made in the USA by prison inmates

As we all know, prison industries in each state make the license plates for citizen use. It would be ironic if someone had one of these imitation plates made up but ultimately ended up making real ones after getting caught.
Haaaaaa

As we all know, prison industries in each state make the license plates for citizen use. It would be ironic if someone had one of these imitation plates made up but ultimately ended up making real ones after getting caught.
Haaaaaa

Certainly would cut down on the training hours. :applause:

Back