which is more fun to drive?

so I have had hearses and ambulances and Im looking at maybe getting a new project and was wondering for those of you that have had both which was more fun driving the hearse or the ambulance?

Get a combination. You'll have the best of both worlds. When we go to shows I take off one panel and put the ambulance sign in the window but leave the other side panel on that way the general public can see that it's not "just a hearse".:my2cents:

As a combo owner, I agree. If you have a combo you have a ambulance and hearse both. What more could you ask for. Although if you get a ambulance, you have more lights to play with.:071:

Josh

Ambulances are more fun, the hearse is kinda dead hahaha. The combination is the way to go. My wife is having me pull out our combo for Halloween. One side will be ambulance and the other first class coach.
:sleep:

I own many hearses and love them !

I have never owned a ambulance but one day if the right one comes along I will.

After driving in the PCS code 3 runs with the ambulances lights and sirens flashing and roaring... without question, a ambulance !

...but hearses at Halloween for sure !!!

Darren

P.S. Remember, you can't drive around in a ambulance doing that unless in a parade or at a PCS meet.

THE LAW ! :4_11_9:

EMS-FIRE-POLICE do but not in their own cars off-duty.

I guess you can if you take that chance of getting a ticket.

Darren

Since the choice is only straight hearse or straight ambulance, I would pick hearse any day, and yes I have owned both, plus a couple combos too (which is the way to go).

Back