Missing Siren on '56 Superior..any ideas ?

Hello All,
Now that I have the '56 Superior back I snapped a shot of where the siren was mounted...can anyone identify the type of siren that was mounted here ?
The base of the siren would have a slope to it as this is the front of the roof.
Thanks for any info.
Cheers,Pat MacPhail
SirenMount.jpg

I looked in my Superior book and the Federal C-5 looks to be common, and I know from the C-5 I have thats what the holes look like.

I think the C6 is going to be one I am after..I like the look of that siren. I had a look at the switch panel and there is a brake switch mounted. Thanks for the help in narrowing this down. If anyone stubs their toe on a C6 that they are considering selling ,please PM me.
Cheers,Pat MacPhail

Not Federal

Sorry to be the party pooper, but that isn't a Federal H5200 mounting pattern. Note that the footprint is a near-perfect ellipse. The widest point of an H5200 is at approximately 1/3 the distance from the front bolt hole to the rear bolt hole. The cable hole would be offset as well.

Pat, can you post a photo showing the relationship of this pattern to the top of the windshield? Also, can you measure the distance between the holes as well as their diameters?

Back