Who's going to the Ohio PCS meet in Marietta on Sunday?

Sarah Snook

PCS Life Member
Who's going to be attending the Ohio PCS meet in Marietta on Sunday? Bill Peoples needs a headcount so he can plan for the day. Respond to this post to let me know if you're coming and let me know how many people are in your group. If you need more info about the meet, it's below.

On July 14, the Ohio PCS will be cruising down the Ohio River with Bill and Pat Peoples in Marietta. We will meet at 11am at their funeral home, which is located at 408 Front Street in Marietta. Attendees that have not toured Bill’s amazing funeral museum will get a chance to do so, then we will head to the river for a cruise on the Peoples’ house boat. The chapter has toured the river with Bill before and it has been relaxing and wonderful. This is a meet that you won’t want to miss.

Snacks will be provided, but please bring your own beverages. Also, if you are bringing children that are under 10 years old, you must bring a life jacket for them.

Hope to see you Sunday!

I just wanted to remind everyone to let us know if you're coming to the meet in Marietta on Sunday. So far we have about 10 of us going, but the houseboat can definitely fit more. Let me know if you can make it. Hope to see you on Sunday!

Sarah, as of right now, it's on my schedule - sounds like a great time - looking forward to the day!

Back