New Chapter in Michigan!

There is a new PCS Chapter in Michigan - Motor City Chapter. Russ Dalziel is president, Sandra Roegner is vice president, and Ken Austin is secretary/membership director.

Russ, get all those people from the Detroit area to join the PCS!!!

The more Chapters that are started, the more informed folks will be about the Professional Car Society.

Congratulations to Russ and the creation of a new club. I'm sure they will do well.

Kind of concerns me though for a man to be president yet cannot change his own belts or install a beacon. Still time for a recall guys!!!!

AlbanyDay3035.jpg

After a lot of folks' efforts (especially his wife, Barb), the ambulance turned out great. Hope you two made it home without any trouble.

After a lot of folks' efforts (especially his wife, Barb), the ambulance turned out great. Hope you two made it home without any trouble.

Well we broke down in Belfonte pa and had to wait till morning for a Hose/Thermostat/Belt. I Installed the Stuff and Off we go to Pittsburgh to meet one of Barb's friends. We Arrived Home around 0330 Am this Morning.
Now I am off to get Ready for aDouble Shift in Flint

Russ

Congratulations to Russ and the creation of a new club. I'm sure they will do well.

Kind of concerns me though for a man to be president yet cannot change his own belts or install a beacon. Still time for a recall guys!!!!

AlbanyDay3035.jpg

Richard if You Werent 8'12" It Would Have Been Someone else That is Tall to Reach The Roof Without any Damage LOL

Russ

Thank You

Come on Russ, just say "Thank you", You can do it. What belt had to be replaced?

The Fan Belt and Smog Belt.

Actually I was Going to Post this Once I am at Home. I would Like to Thank the Following People for Helping with Our Car
Richard Vyse, Bill Wright, Dawson Blackmore, John Renstrom,Jim Vowell,
I Would Still be out there Working on all of this,

Barb and I Really Appreciated All of the Help We Had

Thanks To All

Russ & Barb

The Fan Belt and Smog Belt.

Actually I was Going to Post this Once I am at Home. I would Like to Thank the Following People for Helping with Our Car
Richard Vyse, Bill Wright, Dawson Blackmore, John Renstrom,Jim Vowell,
I Would Still be out there Working on all of this,

Barb and I Really Appreciated All of the Help We Had

Thanks To All

Russ & Barb

Darn Russ, I knew we should have replaced all the belts. Let that be a lesson to you. :3some:

Back