ITS BAAACK!!!! 70 Cadillac Superior Hi Top

When I began posting items for sale on Ebay I felt it was something that was a benefit to all members as many do not spend the time on Ebay I do. Since this does not seem to be the case I can solve this problem by no longer doing these posts. It takes time and as I have expressed before I am not a computer Whiz so it may well take me longer than others.

Oh please, hold on a second while I play my sad violin for you...

Every time someone gets corrected on this forum they threaten to leave, or stop posting their helpful links that they think no one else can find, or whatever. And you know what? They don't. They just keep doing the same thing, over and over again. Usually I just ignore it, but its time somebody be made an example of. If the powers that be want to ban me for it, so be it. I'll get banned, and this post will get a hundred "likes".

The fact of the matter is, you don't have to be a "computer whiz" to figure this out, you just have to have a brain in your head. At the top of EVERY SINGLE PAGE ON THIS FORUM is a button labeled "search". Had you pressed that button and typed in "1970 Superior", you would have seen all the other threads made about this car/eBay auction, right on the first page of results. You don't even have to scroll down to see them.

You knew there were other threads about this vehicle, as evidenced by your annoying, all caps title "IIIIIITTTS BAAAAACK", but you were too lazy to even try to find one of the other threads, instead choosing to make ANOTHER thread about it, just in case people missed it the first four times around.

Now you want people to feel sorry for you, because the Internet is apparently just too hard for you to work properly. No thanks.

Alright you bunch of grumps, go back to polishing your hearses and ambulances. It's time for ya'll to take a break from the computer for awhile. :stop:

I wish I had enough money to buy Brian's ambulance just so I could decide the issue for everybody. :drama:

Alright you bunch of grumps, go back to polishing your hearses and ambulances. It's time for ya'll to take a break from the computer for awhile. :stop:

I wish I had enough money to buy Brian's ambulance just so I could decide the issue for everybody. :drama:

Its not a matter of being grumps or needing a break from the computer, its a matter of the RULES that say to use the search function first, and that any more threads on the same listing is considered spam and will be deleted. The WAC always says the rules are in place for a reason and have to be obeyed, so is it fair some have to follow them or they get deleted or banned for not doing so, while the next guy can get away with it? Besides there is no reason to have 5 separate discussions on the same topic.

Sent a question to the WAC explaining what has been going on. The reply was continue as I have been doing. Post a new thread for a NEW auction even if the same item. I am breaking no rule. If the members wish me to continue the Ebay postings when I find items of interest please signify your approval with a thanks to this message.

Back