Pretty Neat GB

James Fischer

PCS Member
I hate having to mention the dreaded Ghostbusters...however IF I were to have one this is the one to have...... make sure to watch the video.....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-18-GHOST-...86774?pt=Diecast_Vehicles&hash=item417363ae56

$T2eC16F,!yEE9s5jD(PLBRlZPGGG7!~~60_57.JPG

Now that I like, nicely done.

Someone built a very nice one that was on display at the Flint meet. I only saw it briefly due to my late arrival.

Dan did buy one and won with it at the micro-meet.

The car lighting is fantastic !!!
The siren sounds amazing too ! Not like the video at all.

Really a gem.

I would rather have all the GhostBuster stuff removed, paint it red and white and make a '59 Futura ambulance out of one with all those lights and siren.

That would be a outstanding model !!!!!

I am sure Dan will have that GB model in WI in August. He should for sure.

If enough people buy one, we can have a light and sound show at the next micro-meet !

Darren

I would rather have all the GhostBuster stuff removed, paint it red and white and make a '59 Futura ambulance out of one with all those lights and siren.

That would be a outstanding model

Darren

Darren

A friend of mine bought a CHP unit that this gentleman built and he had it "personalized"....I believe he WILL build to customers specs...perhaps you might want to contact him about the 59 Futura ambulance....??? your right that would be awsome !!!!:)

Last edited:
Dan did buy one and won with it at the micro-meet.

The car lighting is fantastic !!!
The siren sounds amazing too ! Not like the video at all.

Really a gem.

That would be a outstanding model !!!!!

I am sure Dan will have that GB model in WI in August. He should for sure.

If enough people buy one, we can have a light and sound show at the next micro-meet !

Darren
Darren, did you ever find a GB model to convert back to "stock " form?

Rick

I have seen some for sale but I just haven't been able to put out the money for one. They are about 150-160.00 for the 1/18th scale.

( 1/2 that price for the 1/43rd scale. )

The conversion will be at least the same price on top of that to do the lights.

Making it about a 500.00 model with the painting and all that needs to happen.

I would love to do it !

Do you know of one somewhere ?

Darren

Rick

I have seen some for sale but I just haven't been able to put out the money for one. They are about 150-160.00 for the 1/18th scale.

( 1/2 that price for the 1/43rd scale. )

The conversion will be at least the same price on top of that to do the lights.

Making it about a 500.00 model with the painting and all that needs to happen.

I would love to do it !

Do you know of one somewhere ?

Darren

You will just have to wait until Milwaukee to find out!

Back