1991 Caddilac Hearse - 2995.00$ in New Brunswick

Date of Post 24 Nov 2017.
Hello there guys! Just thought I would post this add I found on kijiji for a 1991 caddilac hearse. Not my type of thing but looks in very decent shape. The add reads
"Mint condition
1991 caddy
350 fuel injected
66,000klms
Call for more details 902-623-2876"
Here is the link to the kijiji listing. Enjoy
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks...on/1315519773?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
zuOKpaP.jpg

Nice-looking 1991 Superior Crown Sovereign landaulet with a reasonable asking price. Worthy of collecting. A future classic for sure.

Desperately needs white wall tires, but definitely a future classic! I am not a big fan of the new "duck-tail" roof design that Superior and S&S used in those years('90-'92).

Last edited:
Yeah, Kurt, that looked stupid but, was a modification made in the roof mold to enable the fitting of a slightly higher rear loading door. The larger back door was welcomed. The duck tail look....not so much. User complaints and competitive factors supposedly dictated the need for the higher loading door.

My own '90 Superior "duck-tail" Crown, taken prior to removal from where it was entombed. This one has the optional 5.7 engine.

Attachments

• '90 Superior Crown 2.jpg
    '90 Superior Crown 2.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 404
These, despite the duck tail roof line, were handsome cars. Personally, I never liked the cheesy, after-market, coachlights Superior used on the B-pillars. These cheapo lights discolored (as one can readily see in the pictures of both cars presented in this thread) after time and looked like an after thought - which they probably were.

These, despite the duck tail roof line, were handsome cars. Personally, I never liked the cheesy, after-market, coachlights Superior used on the B-pillars. These cheapo lights discolored (as one can readily see in the pictures of both cars presented in this thread) after time and looked like an after thought - which they probably were.

Fortunately, I pulled a perfect(non-discolored) pair of these long, skinny lenses off of a Superior Buick that was in the same building just before it was hauled off to the crusher.

Fortunately, I pulled a perfect(non-discolored) pair of these long, skinny lenses off of a Superior Buick that was in the same building just before it was hauled off to the crusher.

This is the '88-'90 Superior Buick commercial glass Sovereign Landaulet that I took the lenses off of just prior to it being loaded for its trip to the shredder. This one was extremely nice and NEVER should have been shredded!

Attachments

• Superior Buick.jpg
    Superior Buick.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 349
WHY???? Would you shred the Buick ? The guy must have left his brains in the jar next to the bed that day. In todays world it only brought around $250.00 scrap being where it is. An ad on Craigs list would have fetched $500.00 and saved it. Let hope the 79 Cadillac Superior in the upcoming auction fairs better the auction has yet to have any pictures looks like auctioneer should stick to horses and cattle.

There were about 20 of them, mostly from the '80s & early '90s, in similar condition that went to the shreader a couple of months ago. Disturbing for me too.

The commercial windshield and door glass in that Buick would have been something that a great number of people would have been able to use. What a waste.

Back