Carpet for Criterion

I want to order new cab carpet for my Criterion restoration project, looking for some advice in order to make the right purchase.

Can anyone recommend a specific vendor or product?
Would I be better off purchasing a carpet kit for a 4 door Fleetwood or a limousine?
Thanks

try stockinteriors.com.. 866-868-4577, they have exact factory colors and factory styles for the all years/makes/models. Prices are good. I used them for my 1973 Superior Cadillac Coupe de Fleur to get the proper 1973 Cadillac loop and style carpeting.

front "carpet"

Mark: All three of my Superior ambulances did not have carpet but rather rubber flooring in the driver compartment. This better suited the work horse purpose they served. Sorry I don't have a picture. I am sure you will get a reply from one or more of our previous criterion owners and I would see if they echo my experience. If no one can provide the type of flooring used I can try and talk to an interior restoration fellow who I suspect knows what was (is) used and if it is available.

Good luck on the resto!

The original rubber flooring mat that was supplied by General Motors for commercial use is no longer available. You can get a vinyl mat that is molded, however, it doesn't look correct and the fit isn't as good as the original. Carpet was an upgrade for the commercial chassis ambulances, so it is a suitable replacement.

Back