Funeral Home Auction

Month late and a dollar short. That embalming machine already resold on eBay as mentioned.

399747_10151550211178221_1271052276_n.jpg

Read thread title and tinged with excitement hoping for a new, different FH auction.

Richard you have been very busy lately,and as for our friend Atti,where he gets his energy from is beyond me, he seems to be everywhere and most enjoyable following his adventures,

Hahahahaha! Thanks Wayne. Will tease by saying there are two different procar find excursions upcoming in next month, 370 and 850 miles round trips respectively. Then the largest procar find trip of my existence occurs, both in terms of distance and cars. I've considered making this happen for over 5 years.

To answer where energy comes from, favorites:

monster%20chai.jpg
red_bull_blue_edition.jpg
java_monster_irish_blend-400-400.jpg

Richard you have been very busy lately,and as for our friend Atti,where he gets his energy from is beyond me, he seems to be everywhere and most enjoyable following his adventures,

Should have known if there is an auction involving funeral stuff, he can't be too far away. That embalming machine would be ideal for my trade service. Currently all my stops us Porti-Boy's except one and would like something with more fluid pushing power.

Nice auction but sad under the circumstances.

Back