Cadillac color

Does anyone know this 1972 Volunteer and is this Cadillac year correct " Adriatic Turquoise" ?

Attachments

• 2008_Aug_PCS%20Meet_Misc%20032.jpg
    2008_Aug_PCS%20Meet_Misc%20032.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 320
  • 2008_Aug_PCS%20Meet_Misc%20028.jpg
    2008_Aug_PCS%20Meet_Misc%20028.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 330
I believe the color is correct for the year. As far as the ambulance, I remember seeing a turquoise and white one somewhere around Tom's River NJ, with a for sale sign on it around 1982. I always wished I would have bought it.

cadillac colors

HEY MIKE,thats the color of my 72 in my pics on my profile,its in back of limo,check it out,looks the same,and that was the original color,then i painted it,i know why didnt i leave it the same:D:D:D

I don't know about the color, but the ambulance is on display in front of PL Custom, an ambulance and fire/rescue apparatus manufacturer in New Jersey. They have three antique ambulances on display there, their first and second ambulances built and this M-M.

I don't know about the color, but the ambulance is on display in front of PL Custom, an ambulance and fire/rescue apparatus manufacturer in New Jersey. They have three antique ambulances on display there, their first and second ambulances built and this M-M.

ok, here goes I wonder if they want to sell it? love to have it and right now I have some xtra Christmas cash reserved for me only. no wife or kids money, mine!!!

HEY MIKE,thats the color of my 72 in my pics on my profile,its in back of limo,check it out,looks the same,and that was the original color,then i painted it,i know why didnt i leave it the same:D:D:D

Yo Bri,
I never noticed that before in your pics. That 72 of yours in turquoise was gorgeous ( see pic). I always say you've got a great eye for beautiful cars. I gotta get me one !

Attachments

• user1120_pic2294_1350869361.jpg
    user1120_pic2294_1350869361.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 250
Yo Bri,
I never noticed that before in your pics. That 72 of yours in turquoise was gorgeous ( see pic). I always say you've got a great eye for beautiful cars. I gotta get me one !

I hear there is a medical school up north where you can buy discarded unused human eyes. Not sure what their selection consists of, but just keep looking and you might get lucky and find a great one, then you can buy it and finally have a great eye.

Ok that was an attempt at very dry humor but I agree with you, those colors are nice. I often see the white over turquoise but wonder if there has ever been a black over turquoise or any other really odd combination of colors using that same turquoise color as the base color.

I can't say as to the color in question all I know is when I stood by it it was a metallic green.

Attachments

• IMG_3012 72 MM.JPG
    IMG_3012 72 MM.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 173
Back