Milwaukee Masterpiece show this weekend

Dan Brintlinger

PCS Member
Nedra and I will be at the Milwaukee Masterpiece show this Saturday (site of next year's International Meet).......unfortunately the '56 Meteor isn't ready for the trip.........leave a message at the Pfister Hotel if someone else will be there.............?

Do me a favor,get on all fours and take pictures from the show field back to the host hotel just in case someone(me) overdoes it with the brats and kraut I need landmarks to roll to my room.:rofl1::yankchain:

You'd better plan to go next year!

Well, after a nice warm day in Milwaukee, we gotta say.........WHAT A GREAT PLACE FOR A MEET! The Milwaukee Veterans' Park, right on the lakefront, will be a great location next year. We had a nice breeze coming in off the water, some nice shade here and there, and lots of nice vehicles to look at. The Milwaukee Fire Dept has recently re-acquired their 1947 S/S ambulance; they re-painted and re-lettered it, and it looked great!

Patrick had his Bailiff/Packard combination there, and someone else had an AMC Ambassador stretch limo (I never knew AMC had an limos) there too.

We had great German food, brats, and yes a couple of beers.................

See you in Milwaukee next year!:batterUp:

Back