'56 S&S Broabmoor

Has already traded hands twice in last year. Now current owner is searching for a significant payday after spending (likely) more than market value from a CA dealer.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121613949706?forcerRptr=true&item=121613949706&viewitem

$_57.JPG

really high prices on ebay

This might be a trend. There was a 1957 Studebaker Golden Hawk for a while with a buy it now price of $248,000. About 5 -6 times its real value. Just gotta catch 1 sucker 1 time....

This might be a trend. There was a 1957 Studebaker Golden Hawk for a while with a buy it now price of $248,000. About 5 -6 times its real value. Just gotta catch 1 sucker 1 time....

Tis true, but for $195K, he will have to be a wealthy sucker!

It is all in the eye of the beholder. Certainly rarer than a boss 429 or copo camero and that is the going rate plus. A very nice car.
Hopefully it finds a home who appreciates it for what it is, not just a cash number.

will you could as Steve about the lab full of water he got riding in it in Denver.

rare and desirable one again clash. it just a minibus built for a Hotel.

this is what everyone is trying achieved when the make a limo out of their Hearse. what I can't understand is why they can't do it. 3rd seat out of a station wagon and 2 bus seats. the roof is pyrex glass panels set in standard glass rubber. you can see how it has shrunk up on the joints. yes they only made 6 of each set. the last set built by superior. but making a clone would be easy enough. probably only get 10 grand in it.

will you could as Steve about the lab full of water he got riding in it in Denver...

II did ride over with this group to the photo-shoot site in the Broadmoor, but I didn't get a lap full of water, I think it was Scott. But yes, someone did get it, water had built up under one of the glass roof panels.

Attachments

• 226 - Copy.jpg
    226 - Copy.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 128
Back