WANTED: '61-'62 CC parts

Purchased a sound '61 Miller Meteor 48" Volunteer ambulance that isn't missing much.

First, I'm after a set of jump seats. Any '59-'62 Miller Meteor ambulance or combination in a junkyard would have the same. Leaning toward '57-'58 also being same as '59-'62 but have not confirmed this yet. (In '63 Miller Meteor slightly changed jump seats and I would be interested in these only as a back up plan.) Color and upholstery/floor covering condition unimportant.

Second, it needs a left (driver) side '61-'62 CC skirt, which differs from passenger car. I've come up with two so far that each need repair. This can be from any coach builder (Miller Meteor specific trim is not as important at this point). Want to see what may be out there laying in a garage in better condition before buying a sub-par skirt. Of course it figures that I sold a nice pair last year to John Marsden...haha.

Cash or trade - whatever fits your desires best. Thanks guys.

61mm9e2.jpg

'61-'62 C.C. Parts

Attila,
Did you locate your skirt and jump seats? Is it safe to assume that the '61/'62 C/B jump seats would be the same as the M-M? Also, since the Series 75s used the same C.C. rims, would the Series 75 skirts be the same as the C.C.s?
Kurt

Those C/B jump seats should be the same. I'd be able to tell if you emailed a shot or two. Have located a very similar set from a '64 not purchased yet that is the current back up plan.

Funny enough, I was just asked two days ago if Series 75 skirts are the same. Probable but I've never matched them up to say definitively. Close to working a deal with CC pair on eBay in lieu of another coming up soon.

Thanks Kurt.

'61 C.C.Parts

I am going to be grabbing the forward facing jump seats out of a '61 Seville and a '62 Seville, but they are single seat cars. I'll have them home in the next 2 weeks. Let me know if your skirt deals don't pan out. There is a '62 Series 75 at Easy Jacks, but the skirts for it are in the "skirt pile" and not in with the car.
Kurt

Brought to my attention that someone who has access to this portion of site (either PCS member or Site Supporter) referenced this coach on a different site while sh*t spewing lies about what vehicles I purchase (and own). Just because privacy is (rightfully) guarded about what is in my collection and I choose not to post group pictures does not give you the right to bash.

dsc09184b.jpg

Additionally, I do not steal parts from junkyards as you've claimed.

A reminder:

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." -Eleanor Roosevelt

Back