REALLY Sad '58 SDuperior 3-Way In CA

What A shame. No accounting for some peoples tastes. Destroyed a rare and desirable coach that most certainly was a side loader. I would be very surprised if he gets his price. In the car business they have a saying "there's an ass for every seat" :eek:

Look a little closer the top has wrinkles the front bumper is rusty. Most likely a junk car wonder a layer of new paint.they to see a rug over the trashed dash.its a grand to re do one of them. Covered the insides with carpeting and bolted in a seat or two. Add some wheeled a little chrome on the engine and she's Cherry

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1958-Cadillac-Superior-Hearse-/131941241924?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

It's back up for auction with a reserve. The car is worth far less than the original buy it now price of, $75,000...I wonder what the reserve is? I find myself at a loss here; what does this guy believe this car is worth?!

It is definitely worth something, and has potential for being a nice car after some restoration. However, a FULL restoration of this vehicle would take a lot of money and sourcing the missing parts could take years to accomplish. This vehicle is probably not a practical candidate for a full restoration. It could be brought back to something respectable though, or used for a parts car. The most probable scenario for this car is that it stays what it is, a custom street rod....that is, if it ever sells. I cannot believe the price!

when one is altered as much as this one is it a rod till it's crushed. what few people realize is that there tastes are not everyone's eases. if your sinking this kind of money into a car it better be a keeper. but to often people just get tired of the wild cars and want to do another.

Sounds worse than it looks... :eek:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFVH67lp1k0[/ame]

Wow! Even the original dash has been radically bastardized! All that was beautiful is now ugly!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cadillac-Su...b84f9444:g:gVAAAOSwdzVXrQpv&item=131941241924

The bid is up to $11,000!? :confused: The auction ends on Friday.

The Facebook hearse clubs/groups have only good things to say about this "bastardized" coach. I read facebook posts, but I rarely, if ever, post...maybe twice in my life...I was going to post about what a mess this vehicle is, but I would be fighting the ignorant masses by doing so.

A custom street rod can be done well, even if one is of the opinion that it is a waste of a good car, the workmanship can be respected on some level...Not in this case. This car was not done well; nothing to respect here, save the gall of the seller. The interior and the "bar" are of the quality of the terrible "art" that is displayed on the walls of an inner-city middle school.... Thanks guys, I needed to get that off my chest; where's the Tylenol?

let me see the shell bidder will become a deadbeat and it will go back at a lower reserve. as I have know knowledge of the workings it may be a legit sale. there are people out there with this kind of money to wast. those of us with a car to sell are hopping one bites. that's all of us with a car to sell are hopping that two of them get together if we are selling on e-bay.

Interesting...it was down to 20K, now it is back up to 27...I know I have posted, and keep posting about this one, but I wish it would go away. I love 58 Cadillac CC vehicles. I think that is why it caught my attention...

Back