1960 Hearse on Criminal Minds TV show

Darren Bedford

PCS Member
I was watching TV with my girlfriend Jen last night. Watching TV is a rare thing with me as there are only a few shows I will even watch.
She said she likes this show called Criminal Minds. We started watching it and I was quite into the show I have to say. (At least this episode)

Anyway, it was about a disappearance of a kid from a theme park. It turned out quite interesting as the couple who were snatching kids had been doing it for many years and to many kids.

If the kids didn't behave, they were taken to a family members crematorium and burned ! Yes, the couple were sickos for sure !

As the law finally caught up to them, the lady was seen putting the remaining 3 live kids, plus one in a bag, into the back of a 1960 hearse and driving away.

It looked to me like a 1960 MM Futura Limo Style hearse.
It was only shown on the screen from the rear and driving away for about 5 seconds.

I couldn't believe it ! I must have been meant to see that episode !
Really glad I saw it.

Great thing about the ending was the couple both got what they should have for snatching the kids, death. She got shot by the first kid she nabbed and the guy hung himself.
In my opinion, not brutal enough punishment for the crime, but better than having them hang around in the jail system.

I wounder who owned that car they used on the show ?!

Funny thing is that I just got a 1960 Cadillac S/S Victoria 3way a couple weeks ago so seeing anther '60 was cool !

Hope you get to check out the show sometime.

Darren

That episode was on about a year or so ago, and this was brought up then. I'm not sure if we ever figured out who ownnes the car or not. I saw it on again a couple weeks ago also. Its a great show, and that was a really good episode, I just wish they would have shown more of the hearse.

Josh

Back