I Think She Likes It!!

Brendan Martin

PCS Member
Today was Daddy and Hope day. We ran errands and had a lot of fun, but I think the highlight of our day was hanging out with our 63 Hightop. Here are some shoddy cell phone pics! Enjoy your weekend everybody!!

Attachments

• image-945536524.jpg
    image-945536524.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 276
  • image-1633301636.jpg
    image-1633301636.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 283
Invest in a decent camera if you want to take pictures of the kids before they are too old to take pictures of. Twenty years from now, you are going to wish that you had better quality pictures... All they had when I was a kid were stone carvings on the cave walls!!

She definitely needs a "my daddy is a firefighter/paramedic 'shirt.she is a real cutie,and yes she will grow up fast,treasure and enjoy every minute...

Invest in a decent camera if you want to take pictures of the kids before they are too old to take pictures of. Twenty years from now, you are going to wish that you had better quality pictures... All they had when I was a kid were stone carvings on the cave walls!!

We have a very nice camera, I have trouble uploading photos, they have to be resized. I like the ease of forum runner. I'm not very camera/computer savvy remember.

beatufil

i think i am spelling wrong,the baby is a dolley and the car is kool,my first 1963 hightop,i did a movie called a bronx tale with bobby dinierno,like i said my spelling is a little off but it was a 1963 hightop both are sweet,i have two grandkids there great lol Brian J Whelan 917-499-9994

i think i am spelling wrong,the baby is a dolley and the car is kool,my first 1963 hightop,i did a movie called a bronx tale with bobby dinierno,like i said my spelling is a little off but it was a 1963 hightop both are sweet,i have two grandkids there great lol Brian J Whelan 917-499-9994

Brian, this may be your old car. I will call you later.

you know how life is we did slides(anyone remember them) of the kids when they were little the first has a 140 slot tray and then some the second doesn't fill out one tray and the third has a handful laying loose in a box. but just enjoy her while you can some of my best memories of the kids is the summer I took them to work with me.

you know how life is we did slides(anyone remember them) of the kids when they were little the first has a 140 slot tray and then some the second doesn't fill out one tray and the third has a handful laying loose in a box. but just enjoy her while you can some of my best memories of the kids is the summer I took them to work with me.

Jen works nights every other weekend and some during the week. So on that weekend while she sleeps it's dad and Hope time. It is no easy task keeping a VERY busy 16 month old out of trouble and occupied. As far as photos, I'm lucky to catch her with my camera phone. We grew up with Polaroids and 35 mm cameras.

Back