Freon Alternative

Most of you know about using Freeze 12 in your systems made for the old R-12 freon but that is getting hard to get now also. We buy alot for charging up older classics we have at the dealership and our local car quest jobber can still get it but it is not sold from car quest. I was thinking if anyone going to daytona wanted some of this I am willing to deliver there for pickup. I have used this in my 70 for about seven years now with no problems and it works great. Let me know if interested and I will put an order together. Cost is $20 a can.:071:

Is there an r-12 sealer product out there Danny that can be hooked up to the 12 hose? My Buick seeps r-12 and after buying 4 cans of it off eBay at, well you know how expensive it is, I would like to try and seal the system before heading to the A/C shop. My local guy still handles r-12 but it is even more expensive than eBay.

the local guy should have the sealer if he still handles r 12. but your better off adding the leak detector and finding the leak. usually a O ring. but some times a hose with get a crack.

Is there an r-12 sealer product out there Danny that can be hooked up to the 12 hose? My Buick seeps r-12 and after buying 4 cans of it off eBay at, well you know how expensive it is, I would like to try and seal the system before heading to the A/C shop. My local guy still handles r-12 but it is even more expensive than eBay.

Ok, forgot to mention guys that freeze 12 oil chg and leak sealer is also available but will have to get pricing on that. My guy has all in stock.

Ok, forgot to mention guys that freeze 12 oil chg and leak sealer is also available but will have to get pricing on that. My guy has all in stock.

Update: The oil chg and leak sealer I can deliver for $8.00 a can. All in stock but getting harder and harder to get. 134r is now in process of being replaced as well and have been told that will be gone in near future which will make Freeze 12 even harder to get.

Since this is posted on a publicly viewed website, the Website Administration Committee is obligated to advise all readers that this website takes no position as to the safe and effective use of this product. Please refer to the following United States Environmental Protection Agency website for the rules and regulations for the use of refrigerants. The website address is... http://www.epa.gov/ozone/snap/refrigerants/macssubs.html

Back