Need a CC wheel now!

Putting on new tires, discovered a wheel is bent, nobody qualified around here to fix. So, I need a CC wheel for my '64 Superior Combo. Need it yesterday, sorta.

Well, if I could FIND the spare...this has been a 6 year learning project and one thing I've learned, mark everything, log where it is (or last seen) and just plain keep track of things because I've spent more time searching where I put the stuff!

trust me I know what you mean I'm still hoping a part will two will pop up . they were laying on hood till I moved everything to run the car out. I can't find them yet. but however I do know were the spare tire is.

Attachments

• tusday jun 7th.jpg
    tusday jun 7th.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 208
looks like you have saved everything including the kitchen sink.. When I had new tires installed on the 1969 Miller Meteor, I took the spare tire home unmounted, since I forgot to look behind the seat for the spare. I found it a few weeks later while cleaning the car. If I remember correctly, it is the original that came with the car.

I have a 14" wheel with original bias ply tire on it, but don't remember if it came from my 64 hearse. Is it possible that was used as a spare, even though I'm running 15" wheels? Probably not, but curious about it's orgins and why I have it. Thats all folks.

The 14 inch rim is not right for this car. It would have came with a full size identical to all the others on the car. sorry, cant help you with a rim though, sold my last one to Darren.

Back