1963 superior High top.

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
i have started the album for the 63. the thing I love about these cars is how much the same cars are different. this one suffered some strange stuff before Brendon got it. him will decide how he wants it back together. I'll let him know if I can do it. but all in all a vary solad car that should give him years of service after it's redone. http://www.dropshots.com/jer57747#albums/1963 superior high top as always you can click on the house in the upper left and go to the day to day grind. as I only post the pictures of the car in the album.

Ed if you need specific info on how the roof items are held on, let me know. My '66 Superior hightop ambo is very similar & the entire rear headliner is missing as you know so if you need reference pix to see what you're in for under the headliner just give me a shout...

Ed you're certainly the Body Pro of our group. Your enthusiasm is amazing. :071:

60's are just a little ahead of my pro time and I wouldn't know how or where to start.:applause:

Ed if you need specific info on how the roof items are held on, let me know. My '66 Superior hightop ambo is very similar & the entire rear headliner is missing as you know so if you need reference pix to see what you're in for under the headliner just give me a shout...

will do that I'll have to pull this head liner any way but man there is a lot of trim on that top. do you have a pattern for your 66? I don't know if they are close enough to use or not.

No there's no headliner at all with mine, just a set of roof bows behind the driver's seat. This resto will be fun to follow along with, thanks for sharing the progress to come & your initial inspection... pointing out all the flaws others might not notice before they're repaired. I went over the '66 closely today after seeing the stress cracks you found in Brendan's roof... glad none of those were found. Will be watching this resto closely with notes taken!!!
:thankyou2:

I too have been like all the others waiting for the Morning Ed Report, I am excited about this project like it were my own. At the same time I am wondering what is going on with the Poncho. Anxious to see the siren light mounted.

Holy $@#! You have a lot of pictures...

the nice part of the digital is there cheap. then a life time no limit on the dropshots was a one time 100 bucks. but trust me no matter how many you take the one thing you want to see is just to the right of all of them. as for the stress crack only time will tell if they are in the glass or the paint.

Back