Thoughts and Prayers needed for Jim Vowel

Gaa, where are his pain meds? Doesn't he have any teenagers or college students in the family??
Sorry, just kidding, I am glad he is OK. Older we get, the more we realize: we're all in it together, and we value one another more and more.

I'm Baaaack

Greetings all and thanks for all the well wishes. Finally getting around to sitting at the computer and playing catch up. Things are continuing to heal and overall getting better. Well enough to go after my 71 m-m this weekend. I appreciate all of you "pulling for me" and that explains why it felt the way it did when the packing came out. Ron your right I am as normal as can be expected and Steve the transplant went well to...still gotta sit down kinda gentle thought:D. All kidding aside Thanks again to you all.

Sounds like things went well. Glad to hear that Jim is back home and recovering. A little R&R and hopefully everything come around. Best of wishes for a speedy recovery Jim.

Hey Jim......... Can you smell the roses now????????? :1: I would have call again to see how you were feeling, but I lost your telephone number for the umpteenth time..

Fran

This post is a couple years old.
Not sure why it is back up.

Jim was a little ill at the micro meet last week but nothing to do with this post.

We missed you at the last few meets !!!

Darren

Yes Jim did appear under the weather, not his usual self,hoping all is okay with him,and Francis you were missed by all.

Last edited:
Back