Chilling at the Funeral Home

What a Saturday..... 5 funerals between the two funeral homes and 5 burials in cemetery-whew!!!! Time to relex taking the Lifeliner to her first local car show. We'll see how they warm up to her!!!

Attachments

• fh2.jpg
    fh2.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 537
  • fh3.jpg
    fh3.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 531
  • fh1.jpg
    fh1.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 538
Snowing here in Toronto but that didn't stop me and a buddy from checking out a 49 Cadillac Port hole side window Miller !

Hearse hunting in the summer is much nicer but sure puts a smile on your face in the winter.

Seeing a nice all original coach in great condition is a treat too.

:thumbsup:

Darren

P.S. Oh ya... with a electric side service table with hydraulic moving front seat when the table slides out either side !!!

Not a big show but did manage to connect with the right people to setup a car show here in the cemetery. Told them I wanted it on a Sunday, we'll do trophies, and a free B-B-Q. They are all in moving forward. On top of that my Family Service Manager is setting up a cub scouts Pine Wood Derby race in the funeral home.

Snowing here in Toronto but that didn't stop me and a buddy from checking out a 49 Cadillac Port hole side window Miller !

Hearse hunting in the summer is much nicer but sure puts a smile on your face in the winter.

Seeing a nice all original coach in great condition is a treat too.

:thumbsup:

Darren

P.S. Oh ya... with a electric side service table with hydraulic moving front seat when the table slides out either side !!!

PICTURES ??????? and where is she ?

Mike

My friend was selling it and he sold it to my other friend.

I was the one who brought them together, I didn't buy it.

It goes from Toronto to Milton on Tuesday.

Darren

Some pics from Saturday night.

Attachments

• cs1.jpg
    cs1.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 409
  • cs2.jpg
    cs2.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 411
  • cs3.jpg
    cs3.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 402
  • cs6.jpg
    cs6.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 421
  • cs7.jpg
    cs7.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 419
  • cs5.jpg
    cs5.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 405
  • cs8.jpg
    cs8.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 399
  • cs4.jpg
    cs4.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 388
you should have been here today. 65 light breeze and sunny. stuff coming in tonight so we'll see. but enjoy one day at a time when we can

Attachments

• IMG_0599a.jpg
    IMG_0599a.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 357
Richard

Does that Fiero have wings ? With an engine like that it should have !

Ed

That car is looking super nice ! Who's is it again ? I forgot.

As for the cold weather, I have been keeping my comments to myself about how much I dislike winter this year. I still hate it but have been doing a lot of renos inside so I haven't spent much time out side this winter. All is good but I can't wait for Spring !!!

Darren

Richard, your life liner is standing tall. Your body man did a great job. Now you can get down to some serious cruising.

Anxious to. We're getting ready to do a funeral for a fireman in the next several days with several trucks and equipment on-site. Told the family about the ambulance and they said to put it on display as well. :thumbsup:

Anxious to. We're getting ready to do a funeral for a fireman in the next several days with several trucks and equipment on-site. Told the family about the ambulance and they said to put it on display as well. :thumbsup:

Pictures Richard.we want pictures of this Funeral

Back