80's Cadillac Limo Carpeting

Does Anyone Know of or have any Leads on Where a person can go to locate Replacement Carpeting for Limo's (Formal Limos, 6-Door Airport Style Limos or just your Average Stretched Limo where only the Front Portion is left stock)

Gutting out and Redoing one of my 10 Passenger Cadillac Limos from the 80's and the Front Carpeting was all torn, Stained and just in all around poor condition.

Not Crazy about buying a Separate Parts/Donor Car just for the Carpet (Pending you'd locate the right color even) Especially when Space is getting to be of Importance around here!

Any Help would be Greatly Appreciated

Thanks, Ryan

most of them were pieced together. in my 86 they are not even the same color.
any one of the carpet people can supply you with the front half. believe it or not good old J C Whinty is as reliable a source and anyone else. I just noticed it's your day hope it was a good one.

Last edited:
Thanks, I'll look into that More...Would like to keep things Matching if possible...Wasnt sure if there was a Place that Specialized in Carpeting for Specialty Cars like these or not?

not really but all of them will sell material to you by the yard. one can get the two piece molded set and enough material to fill in the canter. that keeps it all the same and gives you a finished edge for the overlap.

Back