mud flaps to fit 1971 to 1976 Cadillac???

Dana Bennett

PCS Life Member
does anyone have a '71 to '76 Cadillac that has mud flaps?? or does anyone have suggestions as to where I can buy ones that fit properly??

I don't use my car much but the lower front fenders always seem to get so much crap on them that I am considering mud flaps, but when I look at the way the fender is designed with the trim sticking into the wheel well I wonder about HOW to attach them?? unless they have thin metal and you can mount them between the trim and the fender I just don't see how you can do it and have them stay on the car???

I think I'd want matching ones for the rear skirts as well. anyone have them on their cars?? or and suggestions??

Thanks!
Dana Bennett
Forestville, NY

May could look on eBay or even check J.C. Whitney for the stainless steel ones they used to have that may work and would have a period correct look to them.

Dana I used a standard metal mud flap that was fairly flat, loosened my trim and then re-attached the trim. You could also get a couple a pieces of stainless and have them trimmed to the same size of a mud flap if you cannot find any metal ones. I do not have any mud flaps behind the rear wheels. It has worked well for me. Hope that helps.

Attachments

• 76 Cad CGH photo (nice).jpg
    76 Cad CGH photo (nice).jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 281
Back