New Stretcher....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been working on getting my new stretcher shined up for the Lifeliner. This one is relly neat in that the head is adjustable, the leg height is adjustable, and you can crank it up and support the knees too. Getting close. We had two sitting in the garage of the funeral home and decided this one would be more correct for my year ambulance.

Richard

May18001.jpg

May18002.jpg

May18003.jpg

Model 30C cot

FYI, it's a model 30C cot manufactured in 1980 (according to the serial#). We used these in BC for many years until we switched to the model 35A in 1992. By raised the head and cranking the knees up (contour model = C) you could get this cot in just about every elevator and around every corner. Problem came when the pt couldn't or wouldn't tolerate raised knees or sitting bolt upright and you couldn't get the cot back out the same way you came in!

Bill

I can that being an issue. This one is far better than the one currently in the Lifeliner. That one requires you to use your feet to lower it by pushing a foot pedestal and it has hooks to attach on the lower portion to keep the lower carriage attached.

Richard

hang onto that old one there is some one with a 50s car just looking for it. this one is older then the one in my 72. the 30 will look right in your rig. that old knee breaker was way to old. you need a orange mattress for it to.

hang onto that old one there is some one with a 50s car just looking for it. this one is older then the one in my 72. the 30 will look right in your rig. that old knee breaker was way to old. you need a orange mattress for it to.

I do need an orange mattress and hope to locate one.

Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back