Gas Prices in Flint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gas prices in Flint currently are ranging from $2.11 to $2.59 a gallon for 87 octane (add 20 to 30 cents for premium). Should be less by the time we get into town unless it's going up due to the car shows. ;)

Gas Prices

Gas prices in Flint currently are ranging from $2.11 to $2.59 a gallon for 87 octane (add 20 to 30 cents for premium). Should be less by the time we get into town unless it's going up due to the car shows. ;)

IF Anyone is Interested I can Check Gas Prices The Week Before the Show
When I am Walking the Streets of Flint

Russ

gas prices

Maybe we could buy in bulk and just have a tanker follow us.
My coach has a 20 gallon tank and that does not seem to last long. Maybe that is what all the open space under the back floor is for...that is where the auxilary tank is suppose to be.
Another tank could not weigh any more than a casket.
Mike

Go Where?

The funeral director members will be offended by anyone saying they are going to Costco. That is a dirty word. Anyone going to Costco will be banned from attending this meet

only women

Richard,
I was talking about the part of town where the gas station gun fight made the news here in southern Ohio. Of course it could have just been a SLOW news day. What were you thinking?
Mike
61 M-M

Richard,
I was talking about the part of town where the gas station gun fight made the news here in southern Ohio. Of course it could have just been a SLOW news day. What were you thinking?
Mike
61 M-M

Flint is no different than any other city in the US. There is no shortage of violence in any of our cities, and it isn't limited to just the cities. Even small towns experience violence. If you know of a place that can guarantee 100% that there will never be any violent crime please let me know, because I want to move there. In the mean time, I will continue to move about this wonderful country of ours without fear that I am putting my life in peril.

Flint is no different than any other city in the US. There is no shortage of violence in any of our cities, and it isn't limited to just the cities. Even small towns experience violence. If you know of a place that can guarantee 100% that there will never be any violent crime please let me know, because I want to move there. In the mean time, I will continue to move about this wonderful country of ours without fear that I am putting my life in peril.

HERE HERE Paul I am with You

Russ

As a person born and raised in Flint I know first hand the violence this city is capable of and as stated above, Flint as well as no other city in the U.S., is exempt anymore.
We just got a 25 year at the funeral home this week who was chased through little New Smyrna Beach at 11 p.m. on his birthday and shot to death with high-powered rifles. This happened in a small town where even the bad side of town rarely has gun issues. I did however have one of my maintenance guys shot two weeks ago here.
It's all around us boys and will more than likely get worse. Terri and I visit Flint several times a year and have not had issues even going into areas not considered the best but only during the day. The areas where the Pro-Car meet is and the car show downtown are all areas deemed safer than most.

Marlboro Township, Ohio we have zoning that strictly forbids violent crime.

Don't let this stuff scare you off guys.

We will make sure you and your cars are plenty safe here.

And if Vysegrips keeps scaring the tar out of everybody while I am trying to drum up a crowd I will jerk a knot in his tail when he gets here!!!!:)

We will make sure you and your cars are plenty safe here.

And if Vysegrips keeps scaring the tar out of everybody while I am trying to drum up a crowd I will jerk a knot in his tail when he gets here!!!!:)

I'll bring the micro surgical tweezers.... who is bringing the high powered magnifying lens???? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back