What are the chances.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
One of the original toggle switches in my 1963 Pinner Chrysler was bad, and I figured that I would try the local electrical supply house and see if they had something close. I put the defective one on the counter, and he turned and walked down an aisle, and came back with what I needed. It was the exact same brand including the part numbers. I bought the remaining inventory that he had. I would call this just luck........
I also need a replacement dome light, and after searching through about 3000 ebay auctions, I have finally found one. Now I just have to wait till the auction ends to see if I will be the high bidder. I am headed to a large swap meet this Sunday, so if I am really lucky, I will find one there.. ;)

Attachments

• MVC-005L.JPG
    MVC-005L.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 86
One of the original toggle switches in my 1963 Pinner Chrysler was bad, and I figured that I would try the local electrical supply house and see if they had something close. I put the defective one on the counter, and he turned and walked down an aisle, and came back with what I needed. It was the exact same brand including the part numbers. I bought the remaining inventory that he had. I would call this just luck........
I also need a replacement dome light, and after searching through about 3000 ebay auctions, I have finally found one. Now I just have to wait till the auction ends to see if I will be the high bidder. I am headed to a large swap meet this Sunday, so if I am really lucky, I will find one there.. ;)

Hey Paul, what's that auction number and I'll help you along...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back