67 Superior Clips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jean-Marc Dugas

PCS Member
Here is the latest update. It is a slideshow of where I am at with the replacement of the floor in the patient care area.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ygq6iez47YY[/ame]

I have not yet have the time to work on the rear in floor storage compartment, so for now, the floor will not have this item. I installed a temporary brace for now to hold the plywood floor up.

I need to get the car ready for a show & shine next weekend and I ran out of time. After we finish welding things together tomorrow, I will re-install all of the hardware and hope for the best. There will be no flooring material or storage compartment, but everything else should be there.

Enjoy…

Always nice to see a fellow PCS member's car and on video. Wish I know how to edit like you do Jean. Keep up the great work.

Richard

The slide show including the titles was made using Microsoft Movie Maker.

The note about the temporary support was made using the anotation function within YouTube.

If I can do it, everyone else also can.

Just a quick update, all of the components for this phase have been welded in place today.

No clips available yet, I will wait until everything (except the floor covering) is back in.

I can't access YouTube here at work, but I did see your Flickr pages. Looks like you're well on the way to a nice restoration of your Pontiac! I'm always glad to see these "Pontons" and Olds being preserved. Good luck w/ your project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back